Monday, July 13, 2015

♡ Uniqso Review: Ririchiyo Shikariin Cosplay Wig + Costest! ♡


Hello lovelies~!

How are you all doing this week? I'm super excited as I enjoy the summer even though er are already half way through it here!

Anyways, todays' review will be on a gorgeous black-purple wig which I received from Uniqso! I put together a little costest together with it too of Ririchiyo shikariin~!


 Uniqso is a store that sells both circle lens and now wigs! I have history with them and they do not disappoint! I highly recommend them. They have huge selection of multiple colours ans styles of wigs or lens you may need for a cosplay, or even for alternative reasons! They can definitely be found here, so take a look! (use the code "misumipyon" for a 10% discount!

Here is the wig I received:

Stores Photos! ♡


From the images online, the wig seemed partially black, with a dark purplish sheen to it. And what I received resembles it very closely, which is absolutely perfect! (Get this wig here!)

♡ My Photos! ♡

As for the packaging! My wig came in this black bag, secure and wrapped in a white box.



The first thing I noticed when I took the wig out of its packaging, was how full and thick it was and how neatly cut the bangs were.



 Not to mention how incredibly long and straight it was!



I also noticed more of the purplish color as sheen in the pictures online, which I prefer to a basic black wig. It much more similar this way.



The fibers on this wig are easy to  comb and don't frizz even when brushed. They also don't shed unless pulled on very very hard. 

As for comfort, the inside of the wig has adjusting straps to fit comfortably onto the head, which can be tightened if need be.



The bangs were pre-cut, just like in the online photos, and minimal styling was done in order to achieve this look. (I couldn't exclude books from this costest because Ririchiyo loves reading--and so do I!)



As you can see, the wig is fairy long and is all the way down to my butt! Haha (I'm 5'1 btw ^^). This length makes it easier to style more accurately to the character(s) I will be cosplay as using this wig, if it needs cutting and trimming etc. (It is a little wavy here because i purposely curled it.)





I also put together this simple little cord for my Rririchiyo costest, since she usually prefers to wear school like attire. and black is just about her fave colour!



♡ Makeup Products Used: ♡

Lens - Lacely Violet kpop2.com 
(no longer in stock)
Falsies - Diamond lash
Eyeshadow - beautyconcepts; 42 pallete
Lip stain - tonynoly bunny lipstain; plum
Foundation - none
Blush: Mac



♡ Extra photos! 



Greetings from yours truly and Sonico! ♡





♡ Other Looks: 

I also found that this wig was also perfect for simple looks such as larmekei as well as aomoji kei styled outfits. In a yellow light, it looks almost black/dark brown. Lighting makes such as HUGE difference!! 


If you follow me on Twitter or Tumblr these images must look very familiar~! ^^




Thank you so much for reading this post! 

I had tons of fun putting together this costest, and I'm very thankuful to Uniqso  for providing me with this gorgeous wig, which I have yet to continue using for future cosplays to come! (Within the next week actually! More on that later!)
 Don't forget to visit their store -even just to browse!


(Use the code "misumipyon" 10% off dicsounts!)

For updates, do follow me on:

  Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / Facebook / Youtube 


No comments:

Post a Comment