Wednesday, September 25, 2013

♡ Halloween outfit accessories & Ideas ♡

Hey guys! Hows the new school year going? Hopefully well!

 It's almost my favorite time of the year Halloween!! Not only because its my birthday buuuuuut I like the idea of getting to dress up as whatever you want plus getting tons of yummy candy~!! 


Anyways, I found some cheap accessories on eBay that can hopefully help you with your outfit ideas or if you just like creepy-cute accessories like myself  Hopefully you can also find some inspiration in this post


 Outfit Ideas 

♡ Demon Kimono Girl 
mechanicalbeauty:

Expo was so fun! ^^


♡ Attack on Titan / Shingeki No Kyoujin 


♡ Although this one costume isn't made right on the face, the rest of the costume is about right 




♡ Skeleton Pirates 
Image credit


♡ Pocahantas 


♡ Sally from 'Nightmare Before Christmas' 


  Costumes 


♡ Japanese school girl from eBay . I actually just ordered this one, i says it'll be here by the end of the month! So I'll be doing a review on it in the near future ^^ 
Liven up this plain uniform with accessories below!



♡ Maid Cosplay 




 ♡ Cute School Girl  


♡ Bat Kigurumi 


 Alice in wonderland / French maid cosplay
I also ordered this maid outfit, it's too cute to resist! I hope it arrives soon 


  Accessories 



 Bone hair clips from eBay 2 



♡ Mini Devil Horns from eBay 



♡ Skeleton Hand Necklace from eBay 2 3 




♡ Skeleton hand hair clips/elastics from eBay 




♡  Eyeball hair clips
Blood Stain |  Single color ♡ 



♡ Skeleton Tights from eBay 



♡ Burgundy/Maroon Cosplay Wig from Ebay 



♡ Pink and Blond wig from eBay 



♡ Vampire Teeth from eBay 



♡ Elf ears from eBay 

Make Up Ideas

♡ Creepy School Girl 
 


♡ Shironuri (whiteface) Demon 
shes so beautiful~


♡ That skill level...simply amazing. (This is Genma btw a famous Japanese shironuri artist same as Minori!) 


♡ I hope this was helpful to you all and your Halloween preparations are going well, if you don't celebrate Halloween I hope you .....



~Misumi~



2 comments:

  1. Ooo, awesome post! *u* I absolutely adore halloween, but I'm way too cheap to actually buy a costume for the past couple of years haha. I think I'll be a hobo this year. (Veryvery cheap... like $0. xD) Hohoho~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol a hobo costume~!!! XD That's got the be the most efficient way to if you want to save money haha. This year I decided to go full-out, because last year I improvised with some regular clothes in my closet ^^

    Thank you for the nice comment ^o^ And have an awesome Halloween, rock that hobo costume XD

    ReplyDelete