Sunday, October 20, 2013

♡ NimbusPrints@ etsy Toroto tshirt review ♡

     
Hi everyone~ 


 ♡ Today I'll be review one of the awesome tshirts by nimbusprints on etsy! I've procrastinated enough with making this review buuuut i finally got it done! 

♡ Mosaicshirts sells tons of tshirts with all kinds of prints on them. From anime to rock inspired tshirts. Prints include Studio Ghibli movies, Cowboy Bepop  among other popular anime to famous musicians from the past. Even better, you can select the color and size you want! 


Here's a quick look at their products:


Akira Inspired Screenprinted T-ShirtGenshiken Inspired Screenprinted T-Shirt

 They were generous enough to send me this cute Totoro t-shirt 
to review! 







♡My package arrived much sooner than I expected. Only about a week and a half 

after it was sent to my address. I was so excited to get it opened! ♡


♡ It came out nice a folded. Isn't it adorable!? ♡



♡ I got it in an adult small size. And it's pretty comfortable. The color is also very lovely, I love pastels and this lilac color is very cute. 


♡ I absolutely love this shirt! The material is very soft and not scratchy at all,
 I'm kind of picky about fabrics but I had no problem with this one at all. 


♡New review on my blog♡
My instagram♡

♡ I also successfully put together this cute outfit! 

More Details


Shipping / Postage:  ♥ 5/5

 I was really impressed by how quick my package arrived. I thought it 
might take about a week and a half, but surprisingly it was in my mail box only a week and a half later. 






Communication:  5/ 5  

♡ Communication with the stores' owner was very nice actually. He was very 
kind and responded to every message I sent him. So this too deserves five hearts. 






Products:   5/ 5

 I loooooove the t-shirt so much that I have to give it five too! I really love the chibi picture of Tororo, its just too cute And the fabric is really soft and not at all scratchy or rough. Also, the lilac color, known as "ice purple" on the stores list of colors, looked much better than I originally thought. I'm 100% satisfied with my t-shirt. 



You can get one here: 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/nimbusprints

Follow me on:
kawaii pixel,cute pixel,iconTwitter / Tumblr / Intagram kawaii pixel,cute pixel,icon


Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment