Thursday, October 31, 2013

♡ Dueba Puffy (G&G Shinny) Grey Review ~ LoveShoppingHolics.com ♡



Hi guys~ Happy Halloween!!! Hope you had a great day~ p.s it was also my birthday! 
I'll be making a post about that later ^^

  Anyways, I have a new review to share with you! 
LoveShoppingHolics.com was nice enough to allow me to do this sponsored
 review, which I really enjoyed putting together. I've been obsessing over 
grey lenses lately, so I got:

Dueba Puffy (G&G Shiny) Grey






Lens Info:

Origin: Korea

 Diameter : 14.5mm

 Water Content : 38%

 Base Curve : 8.6mm

 Life Span : 1 year disposal



♡ For the most part, the lenses were safely packed in the package. 
The inside of the envelope was lined with bubble wrap,so they were super safe. 

 
♡ The lens vials were enclosed in this little adorable blue box. 



♡ The brand label , G&G, is printed on the front. So these are not fake! Details on the back are in Korean 

♡ The prescription comes from -0.00 to +10.0. So if you need a prescription, the choice is available~! 


♡ I also got this cute hippo cases, they come free with every purchase! I've been seeing these everywhere and I'm really happy to finally own my own pair 

♡ I also received a very kind letter from the company thanking me for being a customer and for making this review. 

♡ Right away I noticed just how bright the grey is, they arent "shinny" for no reason. I was kind of worried that they would look too unnatural on me, because I was hoping for a natural looking eye color. 


♡ With flash 

♡ No flash 

♡ I love the color so much! They are bright and almost appear blueish-grey. I wore them as part of my costume for a Halloween party my friends threw for me and while I was trick or treating. I got so many compliments on how pretty my eyes were, people who didn't know me thought they were my real eyes -I didn't deny it lol- because they look really natural and blend in with your real eye color. 
W

♥ More Details 


Comfort: 5/5 

I found these lenses surprisingly comfortable. And because they are small it isn't hard to put them in. They also don't dry up quickly at all. I wore them tonight for Halloween and spent about 3 hours in them with out using any eyedrops. Although, when i first put them in my vision was a little blurry (they were probably not put in correctly), but after a while of having them in they settled properly on my eyes and my vision returned to normal.



Shipping / Postage: 5/5   


I give this a good rating because the shipping was surprisingly fast. I only waited about 12 days before the package arrived in my mailbox. 




Communication: 4/5  

Communication was little slow for reasons I don't know. I managed to communicate well enough, but it took a while to respond. However they did answer all the questions I asked, and thy were very kind.




Well that's all I have to share today. I hope you enjoyed this post. 


Visit:
shoppingholics


Follow me on:

Thank you for reading~





      

No comments:

Post a Comment