Saturday, November 2, 2013

♡ My Harajuku fashion inspiration & idols part.1 ♡



Hi lovelies~! 
 ♡ I hope you all adjusting well to the fall-winter season! From the looks of it, it's going to be terribly cold here brrrr.... Which also means that its time to put those booty shorts away and bring out the cozy sweaters lol. I'm actually excited for this fall & winter season because I have been inspired so much by my favorite Japanese fashion idols and my collection of adorable-warm and fuzzy clothes keeps growing! I am not looking forward to  any snow storms this year though..

 ♡ Anyways, I have been prodigiously getting more and more into the classy and delicate side of Harajuku fashion lately, and I managed to create a list of my favorite fashion idols in the Dolly kei, Cult party kei etc fashion groups who I adore each so much for their unique style and the ways they express themselves. 

♡ AMO 
Pastel Princess


She's too adorable...
 ♡ If you are unfamiliar with AMO, she is a very famous model who rose to star dome after being in random fashion snaps of passers by in magazines such as Kera. She then got scouted by Zipper magazine which is now her main job! She is also the main model and face of Candy Stripper, a famous clothing store in Harajuku, Kyary shops there very often. 
 ♡ When it comes to Amos' style, I really love the use of  pastels, both in her outfits and hair. They are used sufficiently and are plain gorgeous  Here are a few of my favorite outfits she has worn, in magazines and her own personal pictures.

.
♡.



Minori
Shironuri Fairy Garden Queen 


 ♡Wow there's so much to say about her. The fact that she takes time everyday to ut all that makeup on, design and creator her own unique clothes and make a mark for herself in the fashion world so quick, is really remarkable. I love seeing new pictures of her on my tumblr, I'm always excited to see what new color and style shes rocking. She truly is the shironuri queen.

tokyo-fashion:The one-&-only Minori on the street in Harajuku after dark.
tokyo-fashion:Minori on the street in Harajuku w/ handmade & vintage fashion.Minori is so beautiful, shes like a character that stepped out of a fairytale



♡ Risa 
The queen of dolly kei



 ♡ Risa literary pulls of this style so naturally and perfectly. She is so natural about her style and looks absolutely gorgeous! She is the main model of the cute and pastel-ish brand Katie. I'm not quite sure wheres it's style can be classified as but to me it looks like a cross between aomoji-kei and dolly-kei with a splash of pastel colours. 
 ♡

This style is absolutely gorgeous!! 

.Himeayumii:


 ♡ kawaii ♡ pastel ♡ creepy ♡  ~click ~




♡ Manapyon
♡

 ♡ Manapyon is one on the few popular cult paty fashion lovers i've heard of. She's well known in this scene and has been spotted by Tokyofashion quite a few times of the streets of Harajuku.  What I love most about her is her ability to mix and match so well and still make her outfit look so well put together, her hair is also one of her best futures, however that mole on her dimple takes the cake. Not too many people look that cute with moles and then she has adorable dimples to add on top of that. 
 ♡

woah, did manapyon loose weight?! She looks gorgeous as always!美
Manapyon~ she always looks adorable, especialy in red ^3^




 ♡Etsuna Osuka
Lacey-Snow Fairy


 ♡ She is as gorgeous and fragile looking as her designs. I love her work a lot because its so delicate looking and it combines lace with hand sewn patterns. I can even begin to imagine how long it must take her to create a single dress, but to create and design a whole line with two hands is very inspiring and shows how dedicated she is to her work.  ♡






♡  Miyoshi Kaori
This skirt~

 ♡ Miyoshi is one of the shop-staff at the popular dolly-kei store Girmoire. They sell the prettiest tights I have ever seen! If you are into clothes that are very detailed and have a sort of  Victorian feel to them or if you like gothic / darker styles of lolita, I would suggest you take a look at their store. They recently released a new line of tights/stockings for the fall and they are breath taking.  ♡

♡ Miyoshi really does a good job dressing up to fit the stores theme, here are a few of my favorite outfits shes worn:

galaxy-doll:mmm that skirt^^^dollymacabre:Miyoshi, Grimoire Almadel.Via twitterThis outfit is so gorgeous~!
 ♡ ♡

 ♡ And those are my fashion idols! Aren't they also  pretty?!  ♡
 ♡ Dolly-kei has been one of my favorites for a while now. I noticed some similarities in it whithin my own style and that drew me even closer to this style. I plan to begin dressing up in a more purposely dolly kei look i just need more luffy skirts. ♡

I'lle definitely be making a part two featuring more wild Harajuku fashion icons, known for their color and spunk--look forward!. Thank you for reading!!

Follow me on:
Twitter / Tumblr / Intagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment