Monday, December 16, 2013

♡ UlzzangCultureShop review~ Usamimi & Nekomimi headbands (うさみみねこみみレビュー) ♡

 

 Hi cuties! Hope you are all doing well and are enjoying/enjoyed you Christmas break.
Revently I have been preparing for my Christmas break and I had forgotten that i was expecting a package from the post office. So when these items showed up at my door, I was kind of surprised and then i got really happy! 

♡ The envelope was from  UlzzangCultureShop! This store features all kinds of cute hair accessories like usamimi & nekomimi headbands, cute iphone cases, ulzzang glasses, adorable pastel bags and clothing. Their products are very affordable and make perfect Christmas gifts! 

♡ I received the following items, here are the pictures from their website. 

PREORDER Mint Green w/ White Dots HeadbandPREORDER Pink Peach w/ White Dots Headband
♡ Usamimi headband in several colors and patterns. 

Cat Headbands!


Here are the pictures i took:
♡ My package came in at a good time and in good condition. The items were sealed in a bubble wrapped envelope and didn't undergo any harm during shipment. It also had all these stamps on it~ 


So what items did i get 

Tada~

♡ I got these three lovely headbands! Two usamimi headbands in pink and green, and one black nekomimi headband.  Both are very popular in Korea and have been for a while! They are both so cute! I was so excited to when i opened it! I also received a cute little note from the stores owner!


♡ The two bunny ear bands can be warn as a head-wrap, hair band or simple bow. You can customize its shape easily because it has a bendy wire inside. 


♡ The most popular style of wearing them is as head wraps with tiny usagimimi / bunnyears. 


♡ But! You can also wear them as big hair bows on you pony tail or pig tails. 


 The fabric is really soft and silky and the color is also very bright and pretty. It's easy to shape them into whatever shape you want them to be. 



♡ My favorite of of the three would have to be the cat ears / nekomimi headband in black. It comes in several colors from neon pink, leopard blue and on. 



 Thank you UlzzangCultureShop for these cute items! 



Visit this store:
http://ulzzangculture.storenvy.com/


Thank you for reading~~!!


Follow me on:
  Tumblr / Twitter / Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment