Tuesday, December 3, 2013

♡ My Christmas Wishlist! ♡



Hi everyone! 
♡ I hope the cold weather isn't getting on your nerves yet, good news for my town, it hasn't began snowing yet! Yayyy~ Although i hope to get a white Christmas this year ^^♡ 

♡ Anyways,  I thought i'd make a quick wishlists since Christmas is right around the corner and all. ♡ 



♡ Clothes ♡ 

♡ Most of the clothes are Amo inspired. I really love her style because most of her outfits have such a perfect balance of pastels and black. She wears clothing from some of my favorite brands like Candy Stripper, Syrup and Katie. ♡ 


♡ Bags & Totes ♡ 


♡ I cant decide between the black or pink&blue winged bag......they are both so cute... What do you guys think? 


♡ Shoes & Accessories ♡ 
I have a part 2 coming up, with video games and other cute accessories and plushies. Look forward~ Thank you for reading~♡ 

Follow me on:




No comments:

Post a Comment