Friday, January 17, 2014

♡ Ulzzangcultureshop ~ Cute Shop Spotlight ♡


Hi lovelies!
♡ Todays' Cute Shop Spotlight is on Ulzzangcultureshop ! As you may remember from older posts, i am now gratefully one of their sponsors! I have done a previous review here, please check it out! 

♡ This store sells all kinds of cute Korean accessories, they are absolutely gwio! (Korean for cute!) They sell adorable phone cases, hair ties, cat headbands, headbands, cute backpacks,dresses and much more! 



♡ ⋆*✩ Iphone Cases *⋆ 

[Five Colors] iPhone 4 Kitty Silicon Phone Case
[Nine Colors] iPhone 4 Melting Ice Cream Hard CaseStitch & Angel iPhone 4 Silicon Case




♡ ⋆*✩ Acessories *⋆ 


[Five Colors] Warm Ear Muffs





♡ ⋆*✩ Usamimi Hair Ties *⋆ 

[Five Colors] Jumbo Bow Hair Ties[Five Colors] Neon Colored Usagi Hair Ties (Curved Ears)
[Five Colors] Checkered Usagi Hair Ties (Curved Ears)




♡ ⋆*✩ Usamimi Headbands *⋆ 

[Two Designs] Black Floral Usamimi Headbands





♡ ⋆*✩ Cat Headbands *⋆ 




♡ ⋆*✩ Backpacks *⋆ 

Panda Backpack w/ Side Bag


Kitty Face Dress


♡ Thank you for reading, I hope you liked this post! 
Let me know if you would like to see more "Cute Shop Spotlight" (CSS) posts. 

Follow me on:
  Tumblr / Twitter / Instagram 


5 comments:

  1. the usamimi headbands are so cute ^^ thank you for sharing this shop, misumipyon ^^ btw about the songs on my blog you asked, which one do you want to know? if I remember correctly they were Voyage by Ayumi Hamasaki, Renai Shashin by Ai Otsuka, and one more I can't remember which song I put ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I love finding cute stores ^^
    These are actually the two songs i was asking about, i liked listening to them when i was on your blog so when you changed them i had to know their names lol. Thank you replying btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!! I just found your blog, and it is so, so cute!! :3 Would you like to follow each other's blogs? :0
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <33
      I would love to follow you blog but i couldn't find the subscribe button on your blog ^^"

      Delete
    2. O sorry!! ^^; I'm not exactly sure how to install the subscribe button but another way is to click on the add button on the home page of blogger and typing in the url! c:
      -Kiyomi xx

      Delete