Saturday, April 26, 2014

♡ Cute Etsy Finds + Stores ♡



Hi cuties~! How was your Easter break? 
Mine was great, I had a family dinner and celebrated my uncles birthday~!

I was able to put together a list of some cute accessories and clothes I found on etsy stores. And i decided to share them with you  lovelies!



Creamy bunny necklace




Lilac Angel wing clips


Cute Outline CRESCENT MOON Charm 10mm BLACK Velvet Ribbon Choker - kr.. or choose another colour velvet, hand made to order :)


Black velvet choker


Fairy Kei Sweater Clips Angel Wings - Duo Tone Pink and Red


Double Angel Wing clips


Winged phone charm


Phone charm

Fairy Kei Pastel Star Safety Pin Earrings Light Pink Blue Yellow - You Choose
Fairy-kei earings

2 Totoro perler bead sprites


Totoro perler beads




Squishy phone charms


Sailor Moon Crescent Wand Necklace


Sailor Moon Crescent Wand necklace



Penguin tote bag

Moon Crisis NECKLACE


Moon Crisis Makeup gem


Kawaii Raindrop baby pastel beanie


Raindrop pastel beanie


Creepy Blue Rhinestone Heart Shaped Sunglasses. Gothic, Grunge


Creepy-Cute shades/sunglasses


Daisy Retro Round Shaped Sunglasses


Daisy Sunglasses


Little Twin Stars Lala. Cute iPhone Cell Phone Handmade Felt Case. Pink Yellow. Summer Case. Digital Camera.


Lala Handmade Phone case


Thank you for reading cuties! I decided I'll be doing these type of posts every so often, maybe once a week, and share all the adorableness I find online with you all. I also have a ton of new reviews coming up as well as some exciting new update posts.

Find me on:

  Twitter  

♡ Tumblr  

♡ Instagram 

Contact me here: misumipyon@hellokitty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment