Thursday, April 3, 2014

♥Sponsored♥ Lolita Skirt Review / lolitadressesshop.com ♥

 

Hello lovelies~!
How has you week been so far? I hope all is well! apologize for the lack of updates recently >.< I've been so busy with school and other activities that have kept me from blogging -__-" I've been able to keep myself busy with all kinds of activities and getting good grades and I've been feeling little more tired and stressed tan usual--However, i came home about 2 days ago to this surprising sponsor package from lolitadresseshop.com !but I found time and made this exciting post I've been dying to share! ( Btw I'm more active on my instagram if you would like to follow me ^^ )

This store sells all kinds of lolita goods, from wigs to shoes, literary head to toe items in a wide variation of styles and colors. Although none of their products are actual burando (branded lolita such as Angelic Pretty, BtssB etc) they sell some replicas and tons of original designs. 

After getting into contact with their store, I was asked to make a review and I chose the following items to review:

♡ Stores Images ♡

Pink Stripes Various Pattern Petal Hem Lolita SkirtLolita Purple Maid Sweet Cosplay Wig

At first, when I was choosing which items to sponsor from their store, I chose to review an Angelic Pretty replica skirt, unfortunately I didn't receive that piece but instead received one of the stores original prints, of course its really cute but it would have been nice to have received what i asked for, or have received an email letting me know that I wouldn't be able to get that print ( for reasons unknown) .
Although there might have been some slight complications with the skirt, the wig was exactly what I asked for and I feel I made the right decision asking for this style wig. I decided to split the review into two separate pieces, so look forward to the wig review!!
Onto the review~



♡ My Photos ♡
( click to enlarge )


My package came safely packed, none of my items were harmed during this process ^^



I got two things; a lolita skirt and wig! Wig review coming soon!



My skirt was neatly folded with no wrinkles in sight! Right away I could tell it wasn't what I ordered but it is adorable!



Tada~! Bunnies and strawberries everywhere! I love the bright yet soft pink color, its very sweet lolita like and perfect for spring / summer cords! 

Although it print features a snow / winter theme. So I made my cord more winter-ish~




It has a very cute and refreshing pattern.


It came with two detachable pieces for the "belt" which you can tie into a cute bow.

 

Both belts have little puff balls at the ends where the bow would have little pieces of material hanging. They reminded me of Tinkerbells shoes. I noticed that the belt attachments kinda looked like ties, lol. That may come in handy for future outfits ^^



To attach the belt pieces, there are two buttons on each side of the skirt where you just button them on.


Once attached you can now tie and adorable bow! I find that the buttons also add a cute effect the the patterns and design of the skirt.


And the bow begins! 


Here is the link to this dress!


As for the waist line itself, it has a stretchy elastic band on the back side,  which the bow can cover.


Right beside one of the buttons, it also has a little clip to open the skirt when changing into it and to keep it from falling. You can use to secure the skirt once its on.



The clip isn't visible at all when actually wearing the skirt, it is on the inside of the skirt, so no worries from me.

But what about a zipper?

Don't worry, its got one of those too!


Tada~!
The skirts position doesn't affect the pattern on the skirt at all, its well hidden and wont break easily.


What I love the most about the zipper, is that it isn't too noticeable closed or open, in kinda blends into the skirt because its very small and well hidden, the color of the zipper itself also matches the skirt very well.



The inside of the skirt is lined with the softest material ever. Its very silky and kinda adds some fluff to the skirt.







As for the hem of the skirt, it is lined with even more puff-balls! Look at them just dangling there, they add like 10 points to the cuteness effect! I absolutely love them, they are also fun to play with while wearing the skirt, I hope I don't ripe them off.

♡ Bonus Pics! ♡


Some plushies wanted to say hi!




♡ Outfit! ♡

I actually managed to put together my first lolita cord!
I especially love how the boots match really well with the skirt. I made review on the boots here, if you are interested ^^

I really like lolita and I would like to get more into it and eventually go for lolita meets and such, and meet other cuties who love Japanese fashion.

A big thank you to:

http://www.lolitadressesshop.com/

Link to the skirt x



Use the code "misumipyon" for a 10% discount!


I hoped you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did putting it together ^^ I have a wig review coming up soon, look forward! Thank you for reading~! 

Follow me on:

 Tumblr 

♡ Twitter 

 Instagram 



2 comments:

  1. Hello~, it's Sweetie-x2 from Tumblr (*´ω`)ゞ
    It's such a shame about the Angelic Pretty skirt, but I adore the store original print, and your cord is wonderful (●´∀`)ノ
    Is that a KPP world tour T shirt I spy in the background? Because I have the same one in white from when she came to the UK~!
    Anyway, sorry for the random commenting, but I just wanted to say your blog is super adorable!
    Have a nice day ♡(* ・・*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana~! ♡

    Thank you so much, it was so much fun putting this cord together~ :3
    Omg! It is a KPP shirt!!That's awesome! I went for her 2013 world tour and it was amazing!! I was contemplating on getting the white, but black worked a little better for me :)
    I appreciate the lovely comment, thank you for stopping by cutie! I'll be sure to stop by you blog as well ^.~

    Thank you !! ^.^

    ReplyDelete