Thursday, March 20, 2014

♡ Cosplay Ideas, Updates + Penpals! ♡



Hi lovelies~! Lately i've been thinking about a few cosplay ideas for some summer & spring conventions ill be going to. Most are from newer anime which i have really enjoyed watching and i would love to cosplay.

First up:

♡ Mirai Kuriyama
from Kyokai No Kanata 


Mirai is so cute in her seifuku and pinkish-orange hair, but what i love most about her is her cute and shy personality but ironically when she holds a sword she is just so perceptive and tough, its great!

Her outfit comprises of the following (with links to stores). I would make and paint her blood sword myself instead of buy one ^^




♡ Matoi Ryuko 
from Kill La Kill 

I instantly fell in love with the plot, art style and humor in Kill la Kill.







♡ Dead-Master 
from Black Rock Shooter 


File:Dead scythe and dead master.png

As much as i love Deadmasters' character design especially her fighting style, i find her outfit sort of plainly beautiful but even so i would to spice it up a little bit and add a little gothic lolita style to it.

Plain Black Cotton Multilayer with Big BowknotFeifei Sleeves Gothic Lolita Dress

I much prefer this type of style on me as her cosplay, with long gloves with 'claws' at the end, some black bat wings, devil horns, scythe, )black wig (or even my hair) and done! Gothic lolita Dead-Master! ^^


♡ Celestia Ludenberd 
from Dangan Ronpa 








Penspals & my P.O Box!

Omg i cant believe i have so many followers on my tumble it makes me so happy!! thank you to all you lovelies for following me and for putting up with my shenanigans for all these months / minutes lol (hello new followers) , you are all so wonderful!! image

I’ve been thinking for a while now and i would really love to get to know my  followers a little better and become closer with you all (or rather anyone who would like to) and hopefully get some penpals! image

*I will be getting a P.O Box soon to chat with my penpals who i've added from tumblr and anyone who would like to send me anything. That would be great! ^^

Thank you for reading~!

Follow me on:
  Tumblr / Twitter/ Instagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment