Sunday, March 2, 2014

♡ Meido outfit review ♡


♡ Hi everyone, i hope all is well~ 
I still can't believe it's 2014 already, best of luck to make it through another year! ♡

 As some of you already know, if you follow my instagram,I've had a maid outfit for a while now and guess what -I finally made a review on it!! I ordered it from Ebay about a couple month ago (back in October) to make sure i got it in time for Halloween, which i did! I was a vampire Alice in Wonderland!! 

It looks like this:




♡ I bought it from Sexyshop09 on Ebay. They sell all kinds of costumes for women, basically they are a nsfw kinda store ^///^. 


 
♡ Even though this is my first purchase from them, they seem to be trustworthy. I can see myself buying from them in the future. 



♡ I thought the store i ought it from would stuff it into a bad but they surprisingly folded 
the dress really well. 



♡ The outfit has three pieces to it; the head band, apron and the dress itself. 



♡ Without the apron it looks kinda plain, but this way i can use it any other outfit / cosplay
 ideas i might com up with. Accessories really make a difference. ^^ 



♡ The blue color is so bright and pretty I absolutely love it! 


♡ This picture is from my instagram , go check out other outfits and pictures on there! ^^ 



♡ The apron is really bright white and smooth to the touch 


♡ Here's a little close up of it. I love the lace on it! And it has a little satin ribbon that allows 
you to tie a bow either below the lace or support the lace fabric up against you chest. 



♡ I wish my petticoat was fuller to add some fluffiness to the skirt, its looks a little flat. 
But i still love it!

My Rating:

Material & Durability : 3/5

♡ The picture on the shops' page is misleading for several reasons. The apron she has on looks like it would be fluffy with big ruffles on the bottom hem, however they turned out to be smaller, making the dress' volume appear  life-less. The material also feels very cheap and would rip easily if not handled with care.  



Stitching & Design : 4/5


♡ The bow on the apron is also much smaller in real life than in the picture. The material left to tie the bow in thin and doesn't form a bow quite as full as the one on the model.  




Shipping : 5/5

♡ This package was estimated to arrive  between Oct. 20 and Nov. 4, but it made its' was to my mail box only a week later.



Overall : 4/5

I have to rate this product a little low because the dress in a little cheap, it holds well together and looks very cute, but its very thin. I also have to wear a tutu or petticoat to get the skirt to be fluffy

Thank you for reading~!


Follow me on:
  Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram 



No comments:

Post a Comment