Tuesday, February 18, 2014

♡ Kawaii Amazon Haul ♡



 ♡ Hi lovelies! Long time no see, but I'm back with a new post! My Amazon accessories haul~

Lately I have been doing tons of shopping off Amazon because I found the most perfect Japanese street style inspired accessories, as well as a few adorable phone cases. 
All for only $10! ♡ 

 ♡ I received these 5 well and safely packaged orders ♡ 



5. ♡ Aztec print iphone case 

 ♡ I also got two iphone 4S cases! Both are super adorable but I was little disappointed with them. ♡ 


 ♡ The first package I will share with you, is an Aztec print in blue and black as a gift for my sister! I really love the design and its just wonderful, but here's the upsetting part, the Aztec pattern is a little pixelated and not clear. It looks almost like someone tried to make a small picture wider and the result was a pixelated clip art. However it's barely noticeable especially from far, but if one where to get closer and admire the lovely design, they would notice the pixelatation instantly. Otherwise, I am somewhat pleases with this purchase, it was only $2!  ♡ 


 ♡ My sister loves it! So everything went well in the end ^^ ♡ 



4. ♡ Mustache Ring 


 ♡ I saw this adorable mustache ring.  ♡ 


 ♡ I was a little upset about the size of this ring, as adorable as the mustache is. I was hopping it would fit the length span of all my four fingers, however I still think it was worth the price. I t was only $o.36! Yup!  ♡ 



3. ♡ Spike Headband 

 ♡  My favorite of the accessories I got, is without a doubt my 3 in one spike headband / bracelet / necklace! I can wear it all three ways, isn't that convenient!? ♡ 



 ♡ I've been wanting to own one of these for a long time since they got popular on the streets of Harajuku last summer.  ♡ 




 ♡  They seem to be made of a very light metal, which also very glossy and not metallic looking. 
The placement of the studs is very secure and sturdy, so I don't have to be worried about them falling of. Although  if I decide I want to take them out I can do so with a screw driver! Hopefully the elastic of the band holds for a long time, so I don't have to replace it.  

 ♡  They are also very light compared to what I originally thought. 
It literary looks amazing all three ways. I will most likely wear t as a headband more often than 
another way. I got if for $5. Not a bad price considering i've seen it on some etsy stores etc for abut $10 and  up. ♡ 




2. ♡ Stitch iphone case


 ♡  I saw this stitch phone case tons of times on tumblr etc and I've wanted a case for myself for a long time now. I was finally able to find a cheap pair while browsing phone cases and I bought this little guy for only $2!  ♡ 


1.  Lashes ♡ 


 ♡  I have been wanting to get some falsies for a while now. And now I finally own some! They are really lovely and look almost like the Eyemazing No.105, the ones Kyary wears often times, and I adore them so much~  ♡ 


 ♡ I also found this set of 10 full lashes for only $1.34 !  ♡ 


♡ Over all, I am very happy with this purchase. I got a few goods from my ever growing wishlist and a nice gift as well. All at low prices too! 

♡ However, I don't plan on purchasing much from Amazon again, I find that Ebay has a better selection of goods and they come at better prices. So until my gift card runs out of money, I will stick to ebay, unless Amazon has something I need.  ♡

Thank you for reading~

Follow me on:



Contact me here: misumipyon@hellokitty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment