Thursday, February 6, 2014

♡ February Mini Wishlist + Updates ♡



Hi lovelies, how is you February so far? I hope all is well ^^

I have a whole bunch of new items i want t get so i decided to make a little wish list post and give you a couple of updates!

Image of TVGIRL CREWNECK

Milkbbi / Omocat sweaters.

I love baggy sweater like these especially if they come in bright colors with cute anime girls on them


My Melody Kigu

One can never have too many Kigurumis'. I absolutely love this pink My Melody kigurumi which has cheater prints on the hoodie and pockets. Plus its getting so cold here i could always use more snuggly outfits to stay at home.



Crescent Moon Necklace

I first saw pictures of this necklace floating around tumblr and fell in love, i had to get one! So i went on google images and searched on etsy tags until i found a store that sells them. Yay!


Harajuku lolita cosplay wig gradient color rl001 kinkiness  free shipping

Purple-Brown Ombre

I love the colors in this wig and how they blend together. It would look really nice with a cult party outfit.




I've been becoming more and more obsessed with lace lately and found this gorgeous dress on ebay that comes in several pretty colors for only $12.

Tsubasa masuwaka Koji dolly wink liquid eyeliner -Deep black



"love" bralette

Love crop top

This crop top would go so perfectly with a pastelgoth / creepy-cute style and i absolutely love it! 

spank zipper Harajuku LOLITA Angel Cross soft sister printing pantyhose legging

Pastel Tights

I love such tights because they look great with dolly-kei and cult party kei styles, which i'm working on. My closet is slowly transforming from fairy kei to dolly kei. Which means more pastels and that's always a good thing.



I also changed up my theme a little bit, to make it more Valentines dayish. Probably going to change more things because i want to try something out new. Also Valentines day is right around the corner, in a week to be exact, i can't believe how fast time is moving.. it  felt New Years wasn't that long ago. Do you have any plans with a special someone or are flying solo so far this year? Comment below! New post on cute Valentines gifts coming soon~

Thank you for reading~!

Follow me on:
  Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram 




2 comments:

  1. Milkbbi isn't going to be making the sweaters anymore! c: Or anything from his past collection, I managed to get my hands on one during his first re-release, but after he closed his shop a few months ago he announced he's not making anything but new stuff ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww that kinda upsetting i was really looking forward to getting one, but no problem i'll wait for him to release his new products, this time i wont miss my opportunity! Thanks for letting me know tho ^^
    p.s thanks for following me :D

    ReplyDelete