Thursday, June 19, 2014

♡ Pink Lolita Heels Review / LolitaDressesOnline ♡


♥ Hi lovelies~~!  How has your week been? I hope you had a great week as we head even even deeper into summer :D  It's become so hot recently, just yesterday it was almost 90 degrees outside!! Yikes~!  

♥  Anywhoooooos  ,today I will be reviewing a pair of shoes I received from LolitaDressesOnline.com. I received an exciting parcel from this store a few weeks ago and I got the cutest lolita shoes and a long wavy ashy-brown wig. I had ordered from their store a while ago anticipating it for almost a month now. I'm so relived to know my package got here in one piece with no damages to the goods at all! 



♥ This is what the products from the stores website look like, now to compare them! 

Pics from store
Pink High Heel Bowknots PU Sweet Lolita Shoes

Misumis' Pics

~Click to enlarge~



♥ The shoes are absolutely perfect and look exactly like the ones on the website ( except for the little stitch/pattern down the front) , I'm 100% satisfied with the shoes even the color, fabric and comfort are pretty good. I ordered them in a Chinese size 38 ( about a size 6 1/2 in U.S shoe sizes ).



♥ They came wrapped up and encased in a box to prevent any damage during their journey from China to my door step. There was no damage the the shoes what so ever~ 

misumipyon:

✨New shoes!! I’ve anxiously been waiting for them to arrive and now they’re finally here~!✨💙I have a ton of upcoming reviews but exams are almost here T_T

♥ At first I was worried they might be a bit too rounded at the front but after I tried them on, I completely fell in love with them. The rounded toe is so cute~! 



♥ They have a total of three bows! Two on the front one at the very back. 



♥ The bows at the back are a little bigger than the ones in the front 


♥ They also have a little heel, something short little me appreciates ^^ 






♥ The heel is about  3 inches tall, I prefer lower shoes over heels but this height isn't bad at all! I wanted to try something new and I like it so far. 


Close Ups


♥ There are three buckles on the outer sides of the shoes. One goes around the ankle while the other two go over the top of the foot. I think the one around the ankle look really cute! 




Its too hot to wear stockings, so socks were the right way to go today~

♥ Thank you for reading~! I'm going to work on more outfit posts with my new goods once I get a new mirror ( my previous one broke due to some unfortunate events but no worries so one got hurt! ). Also look forward to the wig review I have some exciting pics to share with you cuties! 

Find me on:

 Tumblr 

♡ Twitter 

♡ Instagram 


No comments:

Post a Comment