Sunday, June 22, 2014

♡ Summer Anime I'm Looking Forward Too ♡



Hi lovelies~!
I decided to try something a little new with my blogging and begin sharing my opinion on anime and manga ( mostly anime) I'm currently watching -or I plan on watching. As much as I love anime, I can't help but notice the deterioration of emotional anime as of recent years. I miss the days when anime was about deeply connecting with the audience and wasn't all jokes. Before I get into a rant on all that ( maybe I'll make a separate post about that) , lets move onto my list.

Today I will be sharing with you cuties, a list of upcoming summer anime I'm looking forward to ^^





Sword Art Online II 
Premiere date : July 2014


It hard to believe that the first season was in 2012!! Time flew so fast since then, and hearing news about the new season last winter was so exciting! I'm excited for the new charter designs and plot.

Ao Haru Ride
Premiere date : July 2014
One reason I'm really looking forward to this show, is because lately I've been drawn to and immersed my self in fantasy, magical, action and supernatural anime, frankly I'm missing something more......relaxing, realistic and relatable ( the 3 Rs ). I love calming, romantic-comedy anime and this is very promising.


Survival Game Club!
Premier: July 2014



I thought this looked very cute and bubbly, it also has some action and supernatural plot in it. I can only wait until I watch t to know if ill really like it or not..


Black Butler: Book of Circus


Black Butler is one of those anime that I can never quite forget, so when I heard it was getting a second season I had a fan-spazim (ultimate fan girl moment) and the next day I waited to tell my friends in school and we all had a fan girl moment of epic proportions lol, we all appreciate the plot and cough attractivedeamons cough in the series.


La Corda d'Oro Blue Sky


I watched the first and 2nd season maybe 2yrs ago and loved them both, although they both ended in complete cliff hangers (damn those animators) never the less, it was still interesting and at times, jaw-dropping. Even though this season includes and entirely new cast & plot, I will give it a shot and hopefully like it as much as I did the previous seasons ^^.

Love Stage


I began reading this anime earlier last year, and even though I never caught up I'm glad to see an anime has been created. I thought its story was cute and interesting. My freind and I are really looking forward to it ^///^

Brynhildr in the Darkness


One Week Friends (TV)


One reason I'm anticipating this anime is because I enjoy anime that is based of a characters communication with another individual, rather than a big adventure a group of friends go on. This anime revolves around the relationship between two people and how they make their presence of more significance to eachother.. ( did that sound corny? lol ).  

No Game, No Life 


I began watching this last week -I only watched one episode- and I have one thing to say about it=colorful! Despite its remarkable use of color, one thing I like and noticed about this anime is that it crosses over than imaginary line that separates what the world of real otakus and hikikamoris is like, its kind of like Welcome to the NHK ( which I highly recommend ) but a little less dark and seen from both the perspective of the viewer -3rd person- and the main characters - 1st person- its unique and I think its a way of understanding actual neets in Japan. I'll definitely keep up with it.


Chaika - The Coffin Princess


Nanana's Buried Treasure



Is the order a rabbit?

When  first stumbled into this anime on a list, I immediately imagined it would be kinda like Puella Magi Madoka Magica, sweet on the outside dark and scary on the inside, and basically about cute girls being swallowed by the cold dark truth.....I'm really not sure what to expect.

--Last but not least--

* drum roll * 

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal !!
July 2014


I can't even put into words how excited I am! Sailor Moon just makes me so happy that hearing a new season was to be created in my life time made me feel so proud to be a fan. However Sailor Moon didn't play a part in my childhood like most fans, but I was aware of the show growing up. I've slowly exposed my self to it and it's atmosphere and I've actually grown to really like it. Not just as entertainment but as a story full of morals. I also adore the art in the manga.




Thank you all for reading this new entry into my cyber world. Anime has in more ways than one made life more enjoyable for me and will always be a part of my life for as long as I can tell. 

Thank you again~



Find me on:



  Twitter  

♡ Tumblr  

♡ Instagram 

♡ Google + 


♡ Contact me here: misumipyon@hellokitty.com


No comments:

Post a Comment