Monday, July 21, 2014

♡ July Buys + Updates & Otakon ♡



Hey cuties~! I'm sure I've already mentioned this a bout ten times but I will be attending Otakon in August!! Yay 

This will be my first official anime convention and I'm more than excited to go dressed up as my favorite characters and meet other cuties there who love the same anime I do and share the interests as me  If you will be attending Otakon, please comment below~! There's so much I have to say about Otakon and my preparations for it, so I will be making a separate post for that, look forward~!

In preparation for Otakon and in my never ending journey to fill up my closet with the cutest things, I did some ebay shipping about 5 days ago, and I'm expecting to receive my packages in a week and a half-- so close yet so far away ugu ;___; 
Here are the things i got:

US-Stock-Japanese-Japan-School-Uniform-Dress-Cosplay-Costume-Anime-Lolita-OL

I got baby blue seifuku, for my Mako Mankanshoku cosplay. I've been wanting to cosplay her since Kill La Kill was still airing and I'm even more determined to do it now that I have all the materials I need, now I'm only left to assemble them ^^

Popular-Cute-Women-Girl-Lady-Retro-Vintage-Pink-Bow-Cherry-Hair-Clip-HairpinPopular-Cute-Women-Girl-Lady-Retro-Vintage-Pink-Bow-Cherry-Hair-Clip-Hairpin

I also bought two cherry boys in black and pink plaid because I love both colors and I have two cords coming up with both color themes :)

Hot-Sexy-Pantyhose-Design-Pattern-Printed-Tattoo-Stockings-Tights-Leggings

As for the tights/stockings I got, I was a little bit too excited when I found these three pairs for the cheapest prices lol. The gun tights were $1 , the  hello kitty ones were $3 and the black neko were $2 ! what a bargain, most Harajuku themed webshops would sell them for $8-$13+ -- so i consider this a great find!
Vintage-Lace-Ruffle-Frilly-Ankle-Socks-Ladies-Princess-Girl-Gift-5-Black
I've been wanting cute frill socks for a while now, but I just coulndt seem to find  fair i liked in local stores, so when  found these cuties on ebay, i had to get them! They will work perfectly for a ton of my outfits,



I also bought little devil horns in black for an original character cosplay. I have never done a cosplay for a character I designed myself, so this  is pretty exciting! Her costume also includes a kimono eep~!!!!


Thank you for reading lovelies~! 
Ebay shopping is always so exciting because I always find what I'm looking for with the cheapest prices, it's always a bit of a problem trusting the store though, even with their reviews and stars of approval....

anyways, I'm so excited to be attending Otakon this year! I'll have a whole post about it up within the next few days, including my cosplays for all 3 days, where i got my cosplays/things I made, meets ups ill be attending etc etc -- long post!

Until then bai bai~!


Follow me on:
  Tumblr / Twitter / Instagram / Facebook 


No comments:

Post a Comment