Tuesday, July 1, 2014

♡ Pastel Chokers Review! / TwirlyTrinkles@etsy ♡


       

  ♥ Hi Lovelies~!  I hope you are all enjoying your summer break! 

For today, I will be reviewing adorable chokers from TwirlyTrinkets on etsy! This store is owned by Penny, the sweetest person I have chatted with in a while and we became good friends ^^ I purchased two chokers from her store and I am super pleased with these purchases!

♥  When I frist found this store, I was honestly taken back by how pretty the charms on the chokers were. For one reason or another I have noticed that "kitty" bell chokers are all the rage on tumbr and I completely understand why , buuuuut I have to say I favour charmed chokers much more. So finding this store was the best thing that happened tome when I first got really into chokers and wanted to own some on my own 

When it finally came down to picking chokers I really wanted it was a really tough decision but I finally decided to get these two lovely chokers, one with a heart key charm and one with a hollow moon.
                                                        


             Stores Images 


Heart KEY Charm With Belcher Chain on BLACK  (or choose another colour) 16mm Velvet Ribbon Choker -ur

 Misumi's Pics 





I got my chokers in two colours, Light Pink and Baby Blue. TwirlyTrinklets chokers come in a ton of colours there are about 5 shades of blue alone! You can choose dark maroons and greens or pastel pinks and purples! 



I decided to get them in cute pastel colours and of course in pink -my favorite colour!


One of my favorite things about opening my parcel was the packaging. 


Each choker was in a cute little baggy that was the same color as the choker itself. Its little details like this that make me smile and show that the store truly wants you to like your package. 

 

I will always appreciate such little things that make the biggest difference.

 

In each little baggy, there was one free chain that came together with my purchase. It was a pleasant surprise. Whereas the choker itself was in a clear bag to avoid causing any damage to the fabric.






I absolutely love this choker the most, the heart on the chain makes it look enchanted - like something out of a fairy book. And the additional chain on each side add more of sparkle to it, its absolutely perfect in every way. 



I've come to fancy baby blue more recently and decided to add it some more to my closet, and this was a good way to start. I figured I would choose a moon more this choker because the moon is kind of mystical and pretty, it also reminded me of the Chinese moon-goddess and Yue from Avatar: Last Air Bender. Its also less flashy than the pink one, so I can use it for more causal-cute outfits! ( Kinda silly but it's true! ).


Here are the two free chains I received, the silver one came with the pink choker and the black one with the blue one.


As for the chain that attaches at the back, their is a single chain that hangs at the very end that allows one to adjust the tightens of the choker. I got mine in exactly 14 inches and it isn't too tight or loose one me, its the perfect size. Penny suggested I measure my neck before she made my chokers. That's another thing I love about her, she wants her customers too be 100% satisfied and will even ask you what size you would like you chokers to be before she makes them and sends then, to avoid sending a product that is too small or large.

More Details:



 5/5 

I am 100% satisfied with these chokers, the charms the size and the cute little chains that dangle on each side.  The materials used are very sturdy; the velvet-ish material and links at the tips to close them at the back.


 5/5 

The colours where exactly what I requested and were very pastel and what I was hopping to receive. They work very well for my usual pastely style and are simple yet can make a major statement to my cords.

 5/5 

♡ My parcel which only took less than a week to arrive at my post-box was carefully and delicately packaged. Each choker plus two additional necklaces as free gifts, where each placed in a separate clear bag. I thought it was awful nice of the owner of TwirlyTrinklets to give me some gifts.  I'm sure I have more than a few loose charms I can attach to them ^^ The fabric is soft against my skin, even though the velvet feel is only on the outside. The chokers are even more gorgeous than I thought they would be! I thought it was really sweet of Penny to add a little free gift to her parcels.




Tried them on and got dressed in a simple pastely outfit featuring a white over-sized sweater, wig and sparkly white bow! They are comfy and add a perfectly cute touch to my cord ^^

Outfit rundown:
Sweater: unknown
Wig: LolitaDressesOnline.com
Bow: Claire's
Choker: TwirlyTrinkets


Thank you (Penny!)


Find me on:
 Tumblr Twitter Instagram / Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment