Tuesday, December 16, 2014

♡ Otakon 2014 Anime Convention Haul~! ♡


Hi cuties~! 
Sorry this post is so late but I finally managed to take photos and edit photos of the goodies I bought at Otakon 2014! You can read posts about my experience here(part 1) and here(part 2)!

Here are all the goodies I bought~!


I bought a ton of figures and t-shirts, posters among other miscellaneous things! 


I separated them into two separate groups just to avoid an overwhelming you all, and myself... ^^;


The very first things I bought were pins of some of my fave anime!
Stocking, Usagi, Rin and Sailor Mars! They were selling for 3 dollars collectively!


I got this realy cute Nagisa keychain foronly $8! I've seen them on ebay and such for about $15! I bought so many keychains, I barely even use them.


Sailor Moon posters and banners, with a even gift from one of the booths at Otakon (read about it here). I was really pleased with the amount of SM things I got :)
The medal/coin is a prize I won for partiipating in a game at Otakon read bout it here!



Snow Miku 2013 folder for school.
 I've been a fan of snow Miku for years and I love the design for 2013! I bought this at Kinokuniya's book store in the dealers room. They had manga, fan nook, doujinshis, art book and just aout anything to do with anime in book form. It was amazing. I didn't complain being in line for as long as I was because I got to flip through several books.


Super Sonico body pillow!
 Funny story about how I crossed paths with this pillow actually. At one of the several anime figures dealers corners, I was searching for Sonico figures because they sold out so fast and I really thought I wasn't going to walk away with any. So I asked one of the dealers if he had any Sonico figures left and he said "No sorry - but I have this.." At the time I figured its probably not something better than a figure and most likely a poster of something. Then he hands me this! I was so happy~!


Panty and Stocking poster!
I got this PSG poster for $20 and is huuuge! So it was most definitely worth it. It is also one of my personal faves so it's nice to see this poster on my wall everyday.


I was still watching free! when I bought this and the season finale was close, so this shirt was a must have!


Black Butler II Sebastian tshirt!
There were quite a few good deals on t-shirts surprisingly and I bought these 3 shirts. 




I also got my hands on this special Kyoukai No Kanata fan book! I begun watching the anime when it first came out earlier this year and it is one of the best anime (in my opinion) on 2014!

Kuroneko Iris Irony Idol Prize figure!


Kuroneko Sega prize figure.

As you can tell, I like Kuroneko a lot because she's my waifu~! I'm planning to cosplay her lolita version at Zenkaicon in March of 2015. Look forward to updates on that event and future cosplays!

I'm going to make an unboxing & review video on her on my youtube channel~~! I'll begin posting videos after mid terms T.T


I won't be unboxing some of the figures from the pictures above until Christmas and I bought some as birthday gifts to myself, lol. So I'll be including the other figures in posts pertaining to my birthday (Oct. 31st/Halloween!!) and Christmas. Look forward!

Thank you for reading this haul post, I hope you liked it!


Follow me on:
  Tumblr / Twitter/ Instagram / Facebook / Youtube (new!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment