Monday, June 15, 2015

♡ Cute Ebay Finds Under $10 ♡




Hi Lovelies~!
Hope your summer is going well! If you're not in summer r even on vacation, I hope you are still doing well!

I've been doing a lot of online shopping recently, so I decided to share some really cute items I found! I'm always so happy when I found the cutest things for such great prices, and of course I would love to share that with you cuties! And because it's almost summer here, most clothing item's are for warmer weather.


♡ Clothing ♡




(Other links:1)



Sexy-Women-Cut-Out-Bra-Crop-Bustier-Bralette-Corset-Tops-Tank-Top-Blouse-Strappy





♡ Shoes ♡

Women-Shoes-Open-Toe-Peep-Toe-Platform-High-Heel-Gladiator-Sandals-Boots-ChunkyWomen-Open-Toe-Peep-Toe-Platform-High-Heel-Gladiator-Sandals-Boots-Chunky-Shoes

White Chunky Platform Sandals
1 / 2 / 3

Glitter Jelly Platforms
1 / 2








♡ Accessories ♡



Punk-CHIC-Rivet-Handmade-Chain-PU-Leather-O-Ring-Heart-Collar-Choker-Necklace

( other links: 2 / 3 )





( Other links: 1 )

♡ Anime Related ♡






 

(Blue / Pink / Red)


Thank you for reading. Hope you liked this post! It was great finding another great amount of cute goodies for good prices. ^^

Follow me on:

  Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / Facebook / Youtube 

5 comments:

  1. aw this post is so cute ! I'm so tempted to buy something now ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww What a beautiful these skirts!
    I loved the black * - *
    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh muito obrigado! ^_^ Vou dar uma olhada, certo~
    Siga volta?

    ReplyDelete