Wednesday, June 10, 2015

♡ Figure Unboxing: Kuroneko x ClariS Idol Version ♡




Hi lil' buns!

I'm back with a new unboxing post! Today I'll be unboxing my 'Oreimo X ClariS' collaboration figure. ClariS is a music pop/idol duo group and they've sung songs for several anime in the past, including Oreimo itself. I actually purchased this gorgeous figure a while ago, but I was in the mood to share the pictures I took while in the process. Plus the lighting was amazing on this day! 


As you may already know, I love Kuroneko from the Oreimo anime and I love to collect adorable figures of hers (more unboxing posts) among other characters. I was lucky enough to find this figure at a convention for much much less than she was on sale for online.


I don't usually pay much attention to the boxes, but this particular figure box is actually so cute! I love gingham prints and when they come in pastels -i love them even more!




Figure Info:
Character: Kuroneko / Gokou Ruri
Anime: Oreimo
Figure type: UFO Prize Figure







Appearance Review:
Face: Her expressions is simple and cute
Color: I love the dress the colors they picked for it. (I actually want to cosplay this design).
Stance/Pose: Her pose is very iconic and is something I would picture actual idols doing it.
Detail: Her hair seems a little stiff and less fluid and flowy than i would have preferred, but she's still very adorable.


Close Ups!







One more for my Kuroneko harem!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy my unboxing posts, please let me know in the comments below if  you would like to see more! Check this tag for more similar posts! For more figure photos, visit myfigurelist page!


Follow me on:


  Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / Facebook / Youtube 

4 comments: