Wednesday, March 25, 2015

♡ Local Anime Convention + Cosplay Updates! ♡


Hey lovelies!
So Zenkaikon2015 is almost here and I'm so ready to attend yet another convention and cosplay again! Which is why I'm reminiscing a local convention i attended with my best friend a few months back but never shared pictures of on my blogspot. I uploaded some on my tumblr and instagram! I'll be attending Zenkaikon with them as well, yay~!

I attended 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) of Yushicon, which is three days long!
I went as Nonon Jakuzure (who else? lol) and my friends went as Lara Croft(bff) and Korra! 
This was also the last time I would cosplay as blue Nonon ;A; 
It's been tons of fun being 3-star uniform Nonon, from Otakon2014 to now, but I'm ready for new cosplays and exploring other characters ♡.


My Nonon Cosplay!

Heres me as Nonon~! Selfies are always a must!


Nani Sore?! (Aha)
My bff and I switched weapons for some 'silly' photos and I really felt like doing this stance! The photo came out a lot better than I expected~!


Time to D-d-d-duel!
We were talking about Korra while walking around and she begun to tell me spoilers! (  hadnt watched chapter 4 of Korra at the time) So i challenged her to a duel because she wanted to ruin everything haha! Messing with photoshop can be fun!


One of the most exiting moments of the day was the cosplay contest--which i won first place in! There were about 9-10 other contestants who made the final round and I was soo nervous but confident simultaneously lol. I was up against a marvel villain (forgot his name) and other really great cosplays-but I won! 

These were my gifts:


My gifts for wining the cosplay contest included; a Bleach wall scroll, one free ticket to the con next year and becoming a panel host! 

I was in such disbelief I couldn't stop smiling!! I also received a chance to host my own panel for the next time the con comes around! The creators of the con contacted we through my info I submitted for the cosplay-contest, and asked if I could become a panel host becuase they really liked my personality! Sounds crazy right? But how could I refuse, so of course I said yes! And I'll be hosting two panels at the next con, maybe even the after? Who knows?! ^^

The con is still  pretty new and small, but I'm honored to have a chance to play a major role in improving it! 
I'm really looking forward to it! I hope I can attend the next con!


♡ Zenkaikon 2015 Preparations!

If you would like to see my cosplay concepts for Zenkaikon, read this post!
I'll be creating a "final decision" post tomorrow for my cosplays!

I decided to go with a Kuroneko and Punk Chibiusa cosplay (it varies from the photo below!). I was considering going as Mako on Sunday but I'm having a sailor moon fever atm haha!

Saturday!                                              Sunday!

I'll be attending Zenkaikon on Saturday and Sunday, I wont be able to go on Friday because I have school (which i don't want to miss). 
But I intend to go all out the remaining two days with the same two friends and Ill be sleeping over at one of their houses over the weekend! My packages all arrived over the weekend and I can't wait!

Thank you for reading! I hope to see some of you at Zenkaikon. And I hope you are looking forward to my before and after posts aha!

For updates, do follow me on:

  Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / Facebook / Youtube 


No comments:

Post a Comment